Internet forwards are proving to be fun and informative for this day of Blog Me, MAYbe, I’m finding. 🙂 The following is a note from Facebook about firsts!
1. Who was your FIRST love?
Patrick (my husband) was my first real love.
2. Where was your FIRST kiss?
First real kiss happened during a camping weekend with a friend in junior high. One of her jeep racing friends.
3. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
4. What was your FIRST car?
1991 Ford Escort with a sun roof–it was awesome!
5. What was your FIRST job?
Hostess at Red Robin.
6. When was the first time you quit a job?
I had to quit Red Robin to start substitute teaching and working at Sylvan. Had to quit the job that paid the bills to start on my career.
7. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
A friend who is at her SIL’s graduation at WSU, to tell me she also saw two former students graduate. “We’re old” was the quote… 😉
8. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
The husband, by default. I didn’t not set my alarm for school so when that went off at 5 AM my first thought was, “frick, school!?” and then I double and triple checked it was Saturday…
9. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
10. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
Arizona, to see my grandparents (in 7th grade).
11. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
A girl named Jenny and we’re friends on Facebook. My oldest friend that I still am close with is a friend named Sarah whom I’ve known since 4th grade and she was a bridesmaid in my wedding.
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
NO idea. I used to stay with a cousin at my grandparents’ fairly often when we were little!
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
It’s the weekend so definitely my husband. Other than that my brother when we ran to his house to drop something off.
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
My cousin Shannon’s (the cousin who’s been referenced a couple of times already)
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Finished reading Insurgent. 🙂
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Summer Jam with the summer before my senior year in high school. LL Cool J was the headliner, and Mase and other hip hop/R&B artists that were hot at the time were there. 😉
17. FIRST tattoo?
18. FIRST piercing?
My ears were pierced before I can even remember.
19. FIRST foreign country traveled to?
20. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Ridiculous question! I do remember when my dad rented Sleepless in Seattle for me when I was in elementary school, and I was ticked because I thought it would suck. One of my all-time favorites now. I also remember watching those movies with the dog–Benji movies–at school.
21. When was your FIRST detention?
I don’t think I ever had an official detention. I had to stay after school in science in junior high because I was a chatty kathy and/or because I dropped and broke the hall pass (a brick). Can’t really remember.
22. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Ali at WSU. We’re still friends and keep in touch!
24. When was your FIRST public speaking success?
I don’t remember specifically but I remember feeling pretty okay with running for Secretary of ASB when I was in 8th grade. I didn’t win, but I’ve always been okay with public speaking.
25. When was the first time you got stitches?
The ones that dissolve when I had my wisdom teeth pulled during college.